Monday, March 10, 2008

Interviews

How have you lived the American Dream?
Mr. Sugerik- “I think I am still in the process of accomplishing it. I don’t think I knew what I wanted until I was out of college I thought I knew what I wanted for my American dream, fame money, all them tangibles, big house, car, all that good stuff, I think as you go through life you start to define what it is. Education period, and I know that sounds corny because you’re in school but everything that I have been able to accomplish is because of my schooling. If I wanted to quit my job today, and go do something else, be a chef, I could go do it, because I have enough education, doors of opportunity pop open based on the more education you have. And sometimes that’s not fair. Sometimes, fairly or unfairly, the more education you get the more opportunities you get. You just cant sit back and think ‘Hm, I don’t know what I want to do’. I defiantly believe that with out education you cant have an American Dream.”
Mrs. Gallaher-
Mr. Gallaher-

1 comment:

Ms. Micallef said...

Steph

Incomplete -

Social Dialogue with your "circle" would be nice here too.

Grade - not what you want

Micallef